IntroductionPaladin Ventures, Inc. owns and operates AwakenPrayer.com and the Awaken Prayer mobile apps(interchangeably referred to in this policy as “Awaken Prayer ”, “Awaken” or “the Service”), a Christian faith- and Bible-based service that provides web-based tools and a web-based forum for encouraging and rallying the global church of Christ to pray. Awaken Prayer accomplishes this by providing:
- Timely information.
- Online communication.
- Organizational and inspirational tools.
- Equip the saints for service
- Prepare the bride of Christ for our soon returning Lord.
- Unite Christians in prayer as never before.
Personal Prayer and Journal Content AccessAs a Christian faith-based company, we stand by the belief that your personal Prayer Lists, Journal and the content of private groups are deeply personal between you, group members, and God. It is our intention to maintain this privacy.
Personal Information and Privacy Settings within GroupsWhen you use our service, you may be creating and maintaining a group page on behalf of yourself or another person, or visiting and posting to a group page created by someone else. By their very nature, these group pages contain a great deal of personal information about the subject of the group and other individuals. For this reason, we allow the creator of a prayer group to control the level of privacy they apply to their page. Our goal is to balance our users’ need to find each other and communicate information and support against our users’ desire for a measure of privacy.
Information Collected by Awaken Prayer?Information You Volunteer—Awaken Prayer collects personal information you and others knowingly and voluntarily provide when you use our service, either on our website or through our mobile applications. Examples would include but are not limited to, personal information you provide when you:
- Create an account.
- Post public content.
- Complete a survey.
- Use our share features.
- Contact our customer support.
- Your IP address.
- The identity of your Internet service provider.
- The name and version of your operating system.
- The name and version of your browser.
- The date and time of your visit.
- The pages you visit.
- Collect information about the ways people use the service, such as which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page.
- Support the features and functionality of the service, such as saving you the trouble of reentering information already in our database or to prompt the settings you established on previous visits.
- Personalize your experience when you use the service.
- To provide the information you have requested.
- To contact you regarding your use of the service.
- To send you news and information we believe will be of interest to you, according to the privacy preferences you have set.
- To invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us, according to the privacy preferences you have set.
- To better understand your needs and interests.
- To improve the content, functionality, and usability of the service.
- To provide you with a personalized experience when you use the service.
- To improve our outreach and fundraising efforts.
- For security, credit, or fraud prevention purposes.
- For any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice.
- For any other purpose identified in a click-through agreement or other agreement between Awaken Prayer and you.
- Urgent prayer request called Prayer Alerts(coming soon)
- Notifications of an update or answer to a prayer request you are following
- Group communications from group administrators
Data RetentionWe will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Updating, Accessing, Amending, Correcting, Deleting, or Removing Your Personally Identifiable InformationIf your personally identifiable information changes, you may correct, update or amend it by making the change in your Personal Profile Settings, or by contacting us at support@AwakenPrayer.com. If you no longer desire our service, close your account, simply by selecting “Close Account” within your Personal Settings.
What Steps Does Awaken Prayer Take to Safeguard Personal Information?We maintain stringent administrative, physical and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal, prayer lists and journal information. For example, we use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) encryption to protect our entire site and all who log into an account, create an account or group profile as it travels over the internet. Unfortunately, no mobile app, website, server or database is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. For this reason, you should use care and discretion when you post content on a site and never post information that can be used to identify someone personally, such as using his or her proper name, or that could be used for identity theft purposes, such as social security numbers, bank account numbers, or credit card numbers.
Protecting Children Under the Age ThirteenThe praying community of Christ may include people of all ages. Special care must be taken to protect children. For this reason, Awaken Prayer does not permit children under the age of 16 to create or maintain Groups, or children under the age of 13 to register as users.
Lets keep in touch!
We will never sell or share your email address and will promptly remove it from our database if and when you request it.